Black Friday, a US shopping tradition that follows Thanksgiving, has been rising in popularity over the past few years. With more and more retailers getting on board, last year was bigger than ever and even rivalled our treasured Boxing Day. As with all sales, it’s important to find the genuinely good deals among the noise of discounted products you never wanted in the first place!
- Amazon (up to 80% off) are credited/blamed with bringing the phenomenon across the pond but you which ever side you sit on, you can’t deny that they have some cracking offers across their whole site. I’ve seen up to 80% off some brand name products on Amazon from eBook readers to perfume and everything in between. If you’re looking to get family or friends some Christmas presents, you’ll find something in the Amazon Black Friday sale I’m sure.
- ASOS (20% off everything) are well-known for selling branded fashion at a discounted price and they’ve got a very good 20% off everything offer for Black Friday. An ideal chance to treat yourself or maybe even pick up some presents for teens you don’t know what to buy!
- Argos (up to 75% off) have a great range of products in their Black Friday event. My personal favourite pick of the bunch is the Tassimo Coffee machine that is £29.99, down from £99. If you fancy a pre-Christmas health kick then the Nutribullet is half price so you can get juicing! Take a look at this page and enjoy exploring the deals!
- The Body Shop (40% off everything plus 60% off Black Friday Bundle) is a deal not to be missed if you want any beauty products for yourself or ideal gifts for secret santa, friends and family. You’ll need a voucher for this one so make sure you put 14320 in the voucher box at checkout.
- Cuckooland (10% off everything) is a brand you may not have heard of but I really enjoyed looking at the gift ideas and unique products they have on their site. All budgets, all ages, all occasions – you’ll find something you want for yourself or a basket full of presents. With 10% off when you use “10BLACK” in the voucher box at checkout, it’s a good time to make your first purchase!
- Living Social (15% off everything) is a perfect chance to get even more money off local and gift deals. Take a look to see what they’re offering near you, they have the best daily deal selection that I can see out there at the moment. You’ll need a voucher code to take advantage of this offer so make sure you enter: SALE15 at the checkout.
- Vodafone are offering a £20 topped up free sim and you get a £10 gift card + 50gb data on top for the first 30 days. Can’t complain about that! Get it here.