Our local businesses are pushed out by big supermarket chains and our high streets blighted by betting shops. We all want to shop independent but how often do we remember to pick up our meat from our butcher, our bread from our bakers, and our umm… candles from our candlestick makers? We want to help by rewarding you with 5% Bonus each time you shop local in July. How?
High Street July is our campaign to get you out of the big name chains and into your local independent retailer. All you need to do is take a photo/scan of your receipt and email it to receiptsBonus. Please remember to email it from the same email address you have registered on FPL 🙂@ freepostcodelottery.com and we’ll add 5% of your spend to your
£200 to be won
At the end of July we’ll be awarding £100 to the person who spent the most in local independent retailers, and £50 to the 2 runners up. We’ll add a leaderboard page so that you can keep track of your progress – watch this space.
The date on the receipt has to be in July 2016, and qualifying businesses must:
- Be in the UK
- Turn over less than £5 million annually
- Have 10 or fewer units
- If a pub, it must not be managed (or as I say, “ruined”) by a brewery
- Receipts must:
- Be legible
- Be over £5 in total
- Be a till receipt, not a card receipt
- Include the date, the retailer’s name and the items purchased.
- Must not be for tobacco or gambling products
- Be printed. If not, please ask the retailer to write the required information and sign.