Hi everyone! Chris has tasked me with writing a blog and considering the world seems to be falling apart at the seams and nothing makes sense anymore, I thought I’d set some rules for PMP-ers to try to instil some order in our daily lives…
1. Read 👏 the 👏 FAQ 👏. It takes a lot of time and effort to write and can answer the vast majority of questions we get regarding the site. If you haven’t read it yet, what are you waiting for? Make a cuppa, get comfy and click Here.
2. Make friends with your Account page, you can find it Here! You can change your details, see your tracked bonuses, check your referrals, change how you’re being notified, reply to comments and access and amend all privacy preferences. In fact there isn’t much you can’t do on your Account page so please get acquainted with it!
3. Wait at least 48 hours to contact us about missing bonuses. Most of them don’t track immediately, but don’t get in touch until you’ve given it some time to catch up. Check your tracked bonuses Here.
4. Turn your adblockers off. If you’re finding that your bonuses don’t seem to track, please check that you have stopped your adblocker running on PMP, and remember that some browsers have in-built adblockers, so you’ll need to make sure they’re switched off too!
5. Update your browser! You can check if your browser is up-to-date Here; some of you may have been having trouble loading the site recently, which is partly our fault, however using the most recent version of your browser to access the site will help a lot! (and if you’re still using Internet Explorer please think about getting a new browser!)
I hope this isn’t too moany but doing all of these things really help out the admin team and give us more time to chat to you in the comments! 😁