FINISHED!: The referral competition is now closed. All winners are being notified via email, and prizes paid by Paypal:
1st: Janet Rogers from East Sussex
2nd: Stee Beetham from West Yorkshire
3rd: Joanne from Blackburn
Today is our 9th birthday. It’s a pretty rotten time at the moment, so we won’t be partying too hard. Instead we’re having a good old referral competition. Here’s how you can bag one of our 9 cash prizes.
We’re giving away the following prizes to the top three referrers between now and midnight on the 14th of April:
First Prize – £150
Second Prize – £100
Third Prize – £75
6x valid* Random Runners Up – £25
All prizes will be paid on the 15th via Paypal.
We really don’t want to take advantage of a bad situation, but a lot of us are stuck at home twiddling thumbs, and frankly, worried about money. Also, we run regular referral competitions (4 last year) since we rely on word of mouth to keep going. We don’t spend much on advertising like other paid lotteries do, simply because we don’t make that much. So, even if you don’t win one of the prizes, you’ll be helping us, and of course, earning Referral Bonus.
Get started quickly and easily
Referring works best over time though so the sooner you get sharing, the better. You may have already noticed the “Refer a friend” floating widget – like the one here. Click on that (the real one – look down and left) and it gives you options to share your referral link to Facebook or Twitter or to open an email containing the link with some suggested (but editable) text.
Oh? You have a website of your own?
Great! On your widget ^ you’ll see your referral link as text next to a blue button to copy it. Put this wherever you can on the internet along with a description of how PMP works (and how great we are) and watch the referrals roll in.
We know how hard it is convincing people that PMP is “Too good to be true… but actually true”, so here’s some persuasive lines to use:
- Over £1million has been won so far, for FREE, since it started in 2011. Here’s a video of me talking about that.
- Like most of the internet, Pick My Postcode is funded by advertising.
- The “catch” is that you need to check the site daily. This creates ad revenue.
- The prizes are relatively small and increase as they can afford them to.
- Type “pick my postcode” into a search engine and see for yourself
And some reliable sources:
Keep safe, happy sharing and good luck!
Chris & Team 🙂
* Valid referrals require email verification. We reserve the right to disqualify referrals that we deem fraudulent. In short, these must be genuine referrals. Strictly one account per person.